Terms of Service
Last updated: September 8th, 2017
Please read these Terms of Service ("Terms", "Terms of Service") carefully before using the https://mafiareloaded.com website and the Mafia Reloaded Facebook application (the "Service") operated by Silent Cat Games ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
You agree to use our Service under the following conditions. Failure to comply with these conditions will be considered a breach of the terms, and may result in temporary or permanent termination of access to our Service:
- You agree not to use any form of automation (including, but not limited to "bots", "scripts", "auto clickers") to access any portion of our Service.
- You agree not to create any form of automation for our Service. You understand that we may persue you legally for any loss of revenue/increased operating costs that may arise from such activities.
- Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Service or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Service.
- For any portion of our Service that allows for user generated content (for example your player name, or your gang name), you agree not to submit distasteful, insulting, sexually explicit, racially disparaging, religiously disparaging or other inappropriate content. We reserve the right to restrict your access to such features if you repeatedly use them in an abusive manner.
- You agree not to repeatedly post content on third party sites that is distasteful, insulting, sexually explicit, racially disparaging, religiously disparaging or overly abusive towards other players or us. Please keep in mind that if you recieve such abuse, we strongly recommend that you report it directly to the appropriate third party site, rather than to us.
Purchases of any virtual items sold through the Service are purchases of a limited non-transferable, revocable license. The license may be terminated immediately if your account is terminated for any reason, in our sole and absolute discretion, or if we discontinue providing the Service.
You agree that all purchases of virtual items sold through the Service are final. No refunds will be given, except in our sole and absolute discretion. You agree that all virtual items will be forfeited if your account is terminated for any reason, in our sole and absolute discretion, or if we discontinue providing the Service. You agree that the purchase of virtual items sold through the Service is the purchase of a limited license to a service and you have no property interest in the virtual items.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Silent Cat Games.
Silent Cat Games has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Silent Cat Games shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 7 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please Contact Us.